❝ & the rest is Rust and Stardust ❞



In another 14 hours I will be taking my credit exemption test
It has been almost 2 months since I ditched NTU Business and took up SIT Business in Hospitality Management.

it was a real struggle between which degree to pursue, something more "worthy" of my grades something with more "name value" something that would up my employment chances in future and expose myself to new subjects that I dare not approach? or something that I am familiar with something out of interest something that is going to land me in an industry with shit pay something with no "name value"

I picked the latter.

and honestly I am still feeling not confident of my choice?

I remember my boyfriend told me to choose NTU or I will regret in future if I dont like SIT.

I got mad at him for saying that... but I guess he is right? I am not 100% satisfied with SIT right now and ta-daaahh all these doubtful thoughts came uninvited into my mind. Cheers hor to the max to the core.

I know one thing that I will regret... is that if SIT doesnt prove its worth by the time I graduate... I'm fucked for life.

imagine every company I interview at says "huh? What is SIT? Where is that?"

:(


I honestly picked something that didn't make me feel secure, this is such a huuuuuge bet on my education and first job in future... I hope this feeling goes away once I start school in September. I am confident I can study, I just need that reassurance every now and then that specialising in something that isn't as appreciated in Singapore is worth it.



anyway I should be studying for my test. My goal is to finish this degree in 2 years instead of 3. I have to at least make that possible so that I wont feel as much regret as I am feeling right now.

[0 Comments] ❖ Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2016








-------------------------------------------------- ♔ --------------------------------------------------