currently studying for TLAW
everything is going by waaaayyyyy too fast
i think i had the most drastic change in my outlook this semester; year 2 semester 2
my social circle went from large and carefree to small and comfortable, i'm not complaining. but i'm just a little disappointed - poly life... so political.
how i wish, i don't have to experience this sort of let down, this sort of disappointment, especially during a period when i am still trying to find out what i like, especially during a period when i am still trying to find my footing in society.
i'm like a lost mehmeh, no vision, no friends.
but i am lucky
to have the best companion in the world
to have old friends that truly cares and remembers precious moments
to have a supportive family
LOL I think my mood went from emo to lolsie
would like to spread some love this Valentine's
Happy Valentine's Everyone
and
亲爱的老公
For two years that we have known each other, thank you for being my Valentine for two consecutive years - this year was a little more special, coz we're spending it as a couple. HEEHEE THIS IS THE LEGIT VALENTINE!
And during these two years, thank you for staying with me as a friend and as a lover - but I prefer you as the latter heehee
I love you for being so supportive and so helpful helping me to find a footing in society and make me less naive; I didn't realise I was such a lost meh meh, until somehow, you seem to give me direction, and I will be eternally grateful for all the things you taught and inspired me to do.
I am still a lost meh meh, but I'm not as lost as before coz I have you. hehehe But still, I am scared of internship, and I am so sad that we can't spend a lot of time together this year, BUT BUT I know we won't love each other any less nor stop giving support. I know you will always be there for me and you never lost your patience on me and I am very thankful and extremely lucky to have you.
You deserve the best kind of love; you deserve the best life-companion, best lover, bestfriend and best support and I will put in my greatest effort to be that special girl that you deserve. I will also never give up on you and I will try my best to make you a happy man.
Let's look forward to owning Monday's paper and conquer Year 2, spending CNY with each others' families, travelling out of the country together for the first time and the rest of our lives happily ever after. ^_^
Happy Valentine's Liang Lin MUACKS
I will love you forever.
i think i had the most drastic change in my outlook this semester; year 2 semester 2
my social circle went from large and carefree to small and comfortable, i'm not complaining. but i'm just a little disappointed - poly life... so political.
how i wish, i don't have to experience this sort of let down, this sort of disappointment, especially during a period when i am still trying to find out what i like, especially during a period when i am still trying to find my footing in society.
i'm like a lost mehmeh, no vision, no friends.
but i am lucky
to have the best companion in the world
to have old friends that truly cares and remembers precious moments
to have a supportive family
LOL I think my mood went from emo to lolsie
would like to spread some love this Valentine's
Happy Valentine's Everyone
and
亲爱的老公
For two years that we have known each other, thank you for being my Valentine for two consecutive years - this year was a little more special, coz we're spending it as a couple. HEEHEE THIS IS THE LEGIT VALENTINE!
And during these two years, thank you for staying with me as a friend and as a lover - but I prefer you as the latter heehee
I love you for being so supportive and so helpful helping me to find a footing in society and make me less naive; I didn't realise I was such a lost meh meh, until somehow, you seem to give me direction, and I will be eternally grateful for all the things you taught and inspired me to do.
I am still a lost meh meh, but I'm not as lost as before coz I have you. hehehe But still, I am scared of internship, and I am so sad that we can't spend a lot of time together this year, BUT BUT I know we won't love each other any less nor stop giving support. I know you will always be there for me and you never lost your patience on me and I am very thankful and extremely lucky to have you.
You deserve the best kind of love; you deserve the best life-companion, best lover, bestfriend and best support and I will put in my greatest effort to be that special girl that you deserve. I will also never give up on you and I will try my best to make you a happy man.
Let's look forward to owning Monday's paper and conquer Year 2, spending CNY with each others' families, travelling out of the country together for the first time and the rest of our lives happily ever after. ^_^
Happy Valentine's Liang Lin MUACKS
I will love you forever.
[0 Comments]
❖ Posted on Saturday, February 14, 2015