❝ & the rest is Rust and Stardust ❞



I have a ton of stuff on my plate right now. 

I need to study for my common tests which include the deadly Tourism Law (over 50 case studies to memorise) omfg, I don’t know how I’m going to survive it. Then I have another paper - Tourism Marketing, which is quite easy. 

Then I appealed for my first choice of internship and managed to get it. Monday I will have my interview - pretty legit job interview. 

On top of that, my internship company asked me to do an assignment. Here is where the headache comes in. 

I will need to come up with a 45 minute proposal presentation and present it on the day of my interview, all my by myself. I can choose to do either a D&D or plan a wedding from start to end. They sent me legitimate clientele profiles and asked me to propose a full event. 

I am pretty interested in Weddings management and I’d like to challenge myself. BUT FUCK, there’s a lot going on and a lot is required from this interview. 45 minutes presentation is not short at all, omg, it’s insane!

I need to analyse the bride, groom and the couple, propose a theme, monogram, stationary, dress, makeup, f&B, photo/videographer, show sequence, entertainment, floor plan etc. 

The theme is the worst because religion played a role and it really killed my confidence, plus this couple is very playful and knows how to have fun yet the religion is a really conservative one.

:( It’s not easy for me now. I can’t wait for this week to be over. although, I really don’t know how to get through it.


I shall just ignore all my other projects for now. urgh. this sucks so much. :( Im exhausted, I need a break from school, need a break from life. Fuck everybody.  

side note: im incredibly blessed with an amazing boyfriend. He offered to help me with some of the research I need to do for my proposal, as well as stayed back in school with me to discuss - he isn’t the kind to stay back after school - I am really grateful

on another side note: lol just fuck my other friends who think I’m spending way too much time with my bf and “ignoring” them. so immature. 

[0 Comments] ❖ Posted on Sunday, December 14, 2014








-------------------------------------------------- ♔ --------------------------------------------------